Buildings & Grounds
• To implement Fellowship’s existing Landscape Plan.
• To oversee the maintenance & aesthetics of the interior & exterior of all church property.
• Respond to all needs & problems that affect all church property.
• Oversee all work on buildings & grounds that is done either by volunteers or hired contractors.
• Prepare & submit budget & financial needs to the Board of Trustees.
• To solicit members who have specific talents for the work done by this committee.
• To schedule work days & publish this info to the general membership.
• Consult on a regular basis with the Board of Trustees.
Please contact Judy Hayes for additional information on the Landscape, Building and Grounds activities.